My granddaughter has a gluten allergy that makes finding meals the whole family will enjoy a challenge at times. This meal is enjoyed by young and old alike, and it's gluten free!
Gluten Free Pasta Arrabiata
- 1 13 ounce package link sausage, any variety, sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 14-1/2 ounces any variety canned diced tomatoes
- 4 ounces can of diced green chilis
- 1/2 cup heavy cream OR unsweet coconut milk
- 8 ounces Gluten Free Lasagna Corte Corn Pasta
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
In a large frying pan, fry sausage, onion and garlic. When brown, add chicken broth, tomatoes, green chilis, heavy cream, pasta, salt, pepper and cilantro. Cover pan, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off heat, add cheese and cover to melt approximately 5 minutes. Add green onion and/or cilantro sprigs (if desired) for garnish. Enjoy!